Je suis Charlie

Je suis Charlie

Wednesday 4 May 2016

Innkeeper's Daughter - Dormaine G. ~Review in English~







The "Innkeeper's Daughter" is a short and passionate read but it couldn't completely convince me. Despite all of the passion and the steamy encounters it lacked some feeling.

I didn't feel the closeness and the power that drew the heroine and the hero to each other and that would make their lovemaking something more than acts of adultery.

As the marriage was already in shambles and the hero owned up to his mistakes afterwards I could accept their actions but especially the heroine more often than not reminded me of her rather young age by the way she acted.

And, well, I was a bit astonished at the end and I was not very impressed by the way the hero handled things afterwards, just saying.

Nice, steamy scenes and a nice read but not one of the best books I ever read. 

★★★

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wenn du auf meinem Blog kommentierst, werden die von dir eingegebenen Formulardaten (und unter Umständen auch weitere personenbezogene Daten, wie z. B. deine IP-Adresse) an Google-Server übermittelt. Mehr Infos dazu findest du in meiner Datenschutzerklärung (https://cupofteaandbook.blogspot.de/p/datenschutzerklarung.html) und in der Datenschutzerklärung von Google (https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de).