Je suis Charlie

Je suis Charlie

Saturday 4 February 2017

Exams and other translation stuff...



Remember that exam I had two weeks ago?

That was the exam for the Diploma in Translation (and I have no idea if I passed or if I'm among those 60% who have to resit the exam and - even worse- I won't know till mid-may) and we weren't allowed to use the internet for our translations but we were allowed every book or piece of paper we thought useful. What do you think how many books we brought and how big our bags were?

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

 Any idea?

That's what my little carry-on looked like! 

*****

***

*




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wenn du auf meinem Blog kommentierst, werden die von dir eingegebenen Formulardaten (und unter Umständen auch weitere personenbezogene Daten, wie z. B. deine IP-Adresse) an Google-Server übermittelt. Mehr Infos dazu findest du in meiner Datenschutzerklärung (https://cupofteaandbook.blogspot.de/p/datenschutzerklarung.html) und in der Datenschutzerklärung von Google (https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de).