Je suis Charlie

Je suis Charlie

Tuesday 27 June 2017

Authors at the RARE 17 and their books (Alexa Riley/Celia Aaron//L.H.Cosway/Meghan March) #RARE17



Okay, let's see, who else was there...

If you like to read romances, you have probably come across Alexa Riley's books every now and then, right? She has written more than 60 books, rather short and sexy reads and she has some really funny swag, blinking pens and baby batters, c*c*s and ...lots of stuff. 😉 Usually you can rely on her books being full of sexy promises, no cheating and as fitting for a real romance - they always have an HEA (without

an HEA, it's no real romance, I think). I've read some of her books already like Lassoing the Virgin Mail-Order Bride.

At Alexa Riley's table, I got her book Guarding his obsession. Looks hot, right? Well, I'm looking forward to reading it!

At Alexa's table, people had a lot of fun with all her cool stuff out there and it was really nice to meet her.



🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺


Before RARE, I had never heard of Celia Aaron's books, so this was another author that I discovered due to the RARE Berlin. She writes erotic romances with some darker or more violent content, at least as far as I can see.
Up to now I haven't read any of her books but I will check them out, the first one is already on my kindle. This way, I'll at least have read one of her books when I meet her again at the RARE London in February!



🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺


L.H.Cosway's Heart series is a good place to start if you want to get to know her books. First in the series is Six of Hearts but if you prefer stand-alones, you might want to take a look at The Nature of Cruelty.
She has also written some books together with Penny Reid, another author, who was also present at the RARE (I didn't meet her though, the line was too long and I was running out of time). Those books are the books of The Rugby Series

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺


And the last of the authors for today is Meghan March.
I must admit that I hadn't even realized that I had one of her books on my kindle. Actually it had been there since 2015. Somehow I never started to read it and then - forgotten.

When I met Meghan March at the RARE I browsed through her books and found that they looked really promising and, well, that's when I discovered her book on my kindle . Let's just say that I really enjoyed reading Beneath the mask once I started to read it and that the rest of the series will definitely follow because the book is amazing! Not what I expected but much better, in fact.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wenn du auf meinem Blog kommentierst, werden die von dir eingegebenen Formulardaten (und unter Umständen auch weitere personenbezogene Daten, wie z. B. deine IP-Adresse) an Google-Server übermittelt. Mehr Infos dazu findest du in meiner Datenschutzerklärung (https://cupofteaandbook.blogspot.de/p/datenschutzerklarung.html) und in der Datenschutzerklärung von Google (https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de).