Je suis Charlie

Je suis Charlie

Tuesday 13 June 2017

The Bad Boy's Girl (The Bad Boy's Girl, #1) by jessgirl93, Blair Holden










Blurb:
 


Wattpad-users might know Blair Holden who can be found on Wattpad under the name JessGirl93. When you start reading this book, you realize very quickly why this book has been read more than 160 million times on Wattpad. 

This book was a very nice surprise as it kept me indeed swooning and laughing - and getting furious and upset - most of the time. From the moment Tessa (and I) heard (or in my case read), that her nemesis Cole Stone would come back, well, the story kept us on our toes. I think that I realized a lot earlier than Tessa why Cole acted the way he did but I loved to see her gain confidence and trust in herself and also in, well, guess, whom? Nope, it's not her long-time childhood infatuation Jay Stone. 


This book showed once more how easy it is to manipulate the masses, actually. It depends on who says what, whether your school life will be hell or nice. Seeing Cole try to make up for everything that happened in the past and - alright, he might have some other ideas as well that are not completely altruistic.

I loved most of the book but I must admit that the end - nope. I hated it. Simply hated it and it spoiled a bit of the rest of the book for me. I hope that the next book in the series will mend that otherwise my reader might not survive. Apart from that I enjoyed reading this book and I'll definitely read the next book as well. 



★★★★




No comments:

Post a Comment

Wenn du auf meinem Blog kommentierst, werden die von dir eingegebenen Formulardaten (und unter Umständen auch weitere personenbezogene Daten, wie z. B. deine IP-Adresse) an Google-Server übermittelt. Mehr Infos dazu findest du in meiner Datenschutzerklärung (https://cupofteaandbook.blogspot.de/p/datenschutzerklarung.html) und in der Datenschutzerklärung von Google (https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de).