Je suis Charlie

Je suis Charlie

Thursday 23 May 2019

Falling For You (All For You, #2) by Jennifer Van Wyk






 Oh my...I really, really loved this book! This was my first book by Jennifer Van Wyk but the next ones are already on my tbr pile. Rex is a wonderful hero whose helpfulness and friendliness make a huge difference in Chloe's life that has just been spiraling downwards, leaving her devastated and feeling alone. Well, she is essentially alone even though to some extent it is also her choice. Nevertheless, when she needs someone to be there for her, Rex is there.

Very soon it seemed obvious where the story was leading us and I was a bit worried that it would end up as a cliché. I should have trusted the author who wrote the amazing rest of this story that she wouldn't disappoint me though. Everything that happened was authentic and convincing and I loved every single page of this book. I loved Rex and Chloe and their chemistry and I also loved their friends and their family. This book was funny, captivating and full of feelings - I loved it!





Falling For You, an all-new sexy and emotional brother’s best friend romance from Jennifer Van Wyk is available now!

Fake it ‘til you make it has been the motto I live by since my mother died.
I’m also doing a really bad job at the making it part.
The night we met, I was at my lowest.
But you gave me a reason to feel happy again.
For the first time in over a year, I feel optimistic.
You and I? We’re the same.
Don’t form attachments. Follow the rules. Don’t dream of a future.
Too bad our hearts wouldn’t listen.
And this storm we’re going through?
The one that threatens to rip us apart?
It doesn’t care that I’m falling for you.
Falling For You is a different kind of brother’s best friend romance and is as emotional
as it is sizzling.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wenn du auf meinem Blog kommentierst, werden die von dir eingegebenen Formulardaten (und unter Umständen auch weitere personenbezogene Daten, wie z. B. deine IP-Adresse) an Google-Server übermittelt. Mehr Infos dazu findest du in meiner Datenschutzerklärung (https://cupofteaandbook.blogspot.de/p/datenschutzerklarung.html) und in der Datenschutzerklärung von Google (https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de).