Je suis Charlie

Je suis Charlie

Saturday 16 November 2019

Wolf Instinct (SWAT: Special Wolf Alpha Team #9) by Paige Tyler





 Synopsis



He's a wolf shifter.
She hunts monsters.
How can she be The One for him?


SWAT werewolf Zane Kendrick will do whatever it takes to take down the man who attacked his pack. His search takes him to Los Angeles, but when he meets Alyssa, the smart, sexy agent who comes to his aid, he's immediately interested in pursuing more than just the next lead. All his wolf instincts tell him that she's The One.

FBI agent Alyssa Carson has investigated some weird stuff lately, and finding missing people drained of their blood definitely falls into that category. When following a clue leads her to Zane, she agrees to work with him and his team. She's attracted to the gorgeous Brit, but she doesn't have time for anything but finding answers.

When Zane and Alyssa discover the sinister truth, it'll take everything they have to make it out of this mission with their lives―and hearts―intact.



This book left me a bit torn. On the one hand, I tore through it, I read and read and read and never put the book down.
It was full of suspense and action and I really enjoyed it - and when I finished it, I stumbled upon thousands of things that didn't really make sense because, well, we have this experienced and powerful SWAT Team on the one side and on the other side we have a number of institutions and supernatural creatures, you know, those creatures that go bump in the night...and none of these experienced SWAT-guys knew anything about those creatures and institutions? None of them had ever heard about any of them?

I loved how Zane and Alyssa clicked and all that action but, yup, I am torn. I'll definitely read it again and I will read the other books in this series that I haven't read yet (okay, I have read most of them but not all of them) and I will also read every other book that the author writes but I'm a bit miffed that so many things turned up, well, out of the blue despite the fact that it made for a hell of a story.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wenn du auf meinem Blog kommentierst, werden die von dir eingegebenen Formulardaten (und unter Umständen auch weitere personenbezogene Daten, wie z. B. deine IP-Adresse) an Google-Server übermittelt. Mehr Infos dazu findest du in meiner Datenschutzerklärung (https://cupofteaandbook.blogspot.de/p/datenschutzerklarung.html) und in der Datenschutzerklärung von Google (https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de).