Je suis Charlie

Je suis Charlie

Tuesday 19 January 2021

Knight (Fae Games Book 2) by Karen Lynch



Blurb

Jesse's adventures in bounty hunting continue.
Will she discover why her parents were taken?
Will she ever forgive Lukas and his men?
New dangers and intrigues await her because the Fae games are far from over



 Review

 Oh my god, I absolutely love this book! I've read it a couple of times already, now I'm waiting patiently... okay, kidding... impatiently for the audiobook to be released.

I've read all the books in the Relentless series by the author numerous times, read them, listened to them, petted the paperbacks (and the gorgeous hardback) lovingly... you know, that kind of book love.
So, naturally, I was thrilled (and a bit worried) when I started to read Pawn, the first book in the Fae Games series. The expectations were high but - the book was even better than I could have hoped for. An instant favorite, read and listened to far too many times by now to remember how often and now - Knight.

You should have read Pawn before you start reading Knight because Knight continues where Pawn ended - and I loved every minute of this book. Once again it kept me glued to my reader and, well, l can't even start to say what I loved best. If you fell in love with Finch in Pawn, you will love to meet him (and others) again in Knight. I was  constantly awww-ing and smiling goofily when reading about him and.... oops.

The story itself was captivating and I loved to see the different characters unfold and, yep, some groveling and making up for stupid actions may have been involved as well, just in case you were wondering.

The imaginative narrative, the well-developed and captivating plot and the authentic multi-layered characters as well as the amazing writing make this book and this whole series once again so special. And now I'm anxiously and very impatiently waiting for Queen, the final book in the trilogy!

 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wenn du auf meinem Blog kommentierst, werden die von dir eingegebenen Formulardaten (und unter Umständen auch weitere personenbezogene Daten, wie z. B. deine IP-Adresse) an Google-Server übermittelt. Mehr Infos dazu findest du in meiner Datenschutzerklärung (https://cupofteaandbook.blogspot.de/p/datenschutzerklarung.html) und in der Datenschutzerklärung von Google (https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de).