Je suis Charlie

Je suis Charlie

Saturday 12 January 2019

Hellion (Relentless #7) by Karen Lynch #Hellion #Relentless



OH MY ....


Did you see that HELLION is out?!?

The seventh (and last) book in the wonderful and amazing Relentless Series IS OUT!
 
I've been waiting for this book ever since Chris met his mate in Fated - or maybe even longer because, well, it's Jordan we are talking about now, right? Sassy, cheeky Jordan, one of the best warriors of her generation and a wonderful friend to boot.  



 

Hellion by Karen Lynch


Blurb:

Jordan Shaw is one of the Mohiri’s best young warriors. Fearless and bold, she’s passionate about completing every job and living life to the fullest, even if that means breaking all the rules.

When Jordan encounters a demon believed to have been killed off centuries ago, her discovery sends ripples up to the highest levels of the Mohiri. While they discuss how to face the biggest threat to humanity yet, she prepares herself for the mission of her life. She’s not afraid of danger or dying, and she’ll fight to the last breath to save her family.

There’s just one problem – the frustratingly fierce male warrior who calls to her demon. In her heart, Jordan knows he’s her perfect match, but she has things to do before she’s bound to a mate. Like saving the world.


To say that I loved this book doesn't even come close to express how much I enjoyed reading it, how much I had anticipated it, how much I savored each and every single page. 

From the first book on I was hooked. I can't say how often I read and re-read these books and how often I listen to the amazing audiobooks but this story, Jordan's story, well, once again Karen Lynch surprised me with a story that was unique and completely different from the ones in the other books. 

Once again, I sat there, glued to my reader, crying, giggling, swooning and loving every minute of it.
Jordan was always a favorite of mine, so I couldn't wait for her story. All her confidence, her cheekiness, her spirit - she is simply amazing! In this book, Jordan and her friends are a bit older than when we last met them and you can fell it. It's subtle and it just fits.

This story - honestly, it's simply perfect. Everything that I had hoped for - and a bit more.
A wonderful end to an amazing series!

 ★★★★★


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wenn du auf meinem Blog kommentierst, werden die von dir eingegebenen Formulardaten (und unter Umständen auch weitere personenbezogene Daten, wie z. B. deine IP-Adresse) an Google-Server übermittelt. Mehr Infos dazu findest du in meiner Datenschutzerklärung (https://cupofteaandbook.blogspot.de/p/datenschutzerklarung.html) und in der Datenschutzerklärung von Google (https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de).