Je suis Charlie

Je suis Charlie

Tuesday 18 February 2020

The Girl Who Cried Captive by Heather Hildenbrand and Bam Shepherd #TheGirlWhoCriedCaptive


by 
Heather Hildenbrand and Bam Shepherd  

#TheGirlWhoCriedCaptive


 Romy thought that being kidnapped by a pack of douchebag werewolves was the worst thing that could happen to her. Turns out she's the worst thing that could've happened to them.

Romy isn't going to let a little something like getting kidnapped get her down. She's determined to turn the tables on her captors. Using her wits and somewhat questionable charm, Romy uses her time in captivity to learn her captors secrets.

But the secrets she discovers still hold her captive. Can she find a way to save more than herself? Or will the secrets she learned hold her prisoner long after she’s escaped?




Okay, this is not a drill, this is a real problem - how do I rate this book if the first one was already five stars and this one is just ...wow!? I can't rate it higher than five stars but if I could, I definitely would!  As much as I already loved The Girl Who Cried Wolf, this sequel simply blew me away.

I loved the world-building, the story and the characters in the first book and this one, The Girl Who
Cried Captive has all of this and so much more.
I can't count the number of times that I burst out laughing, that I grunted something like, "Ha!" and "Yes!" or "Take that!", ranted and raged a bit and smiled indulgently. Somehow the story flows even better, the wit and the intensity are off the charts - oh, well, and the guys are not that bad either.

I started to read this book the moment it turned up on my kindle because...did you read the first one?!? Do you know where we left our heroine?!? Right. That's why.
Many action-filled fast-paced moments and emotional outbursts later, this book kept me glued to my reader till the very last page. I can't wait to get my hands on the next book, I'm dying to find out what happens next!


🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺



No comments:

Post a Comment

Wenn du auf meinem Blog kommentierst, werden die von dir eingegebenen Formulardaten (und unter Umständen auch weitere personenbezogene Daten, wie z. B. deine IP-Adresse) an Google-Server übermittelt. Mehr Infos dazu findest du in meiner Datenschutzerklärung (https://cupofteaandbook.blogspot.de/p/datenschutzerklarung.html) und in der Datenschutzerklärung von Google (https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de).