Je suis Charlie

Je suis Charlie

Tuesday 27 December 2016

MERRY CHRISTMAS!



They came from everywhere...


... and then - HE came as well!


*****DRUMROLL*****

And suddenly Christmas was there!


And, well, do you know why you don't hear/read from me that often at the moment
and 
why Christmas suddenly crept up on me?

THAT's why......


Right at the moment I'm preparing for an exam on January 18th and to say that I'm a bit nervous is putting it very mildly... I read a lot actually when I'm not reading "serious stuff" but the reviews for most of those books will have to wait till "after".
Don't worry though, I'll shower you with reviews then because most of them are already there, I just have to write them down and, well, I need some peace and quiet and whatever for that because right at the moment I resemble rather some kind of energizer bunny...*oops* 

So, please bear with me just a little bit longer, evrything will be back to normal after the 18th!
And then I'll also tell you about the rest of our summer trip because I think you left me right in the middle of Dumfries next to one of the most wonderful book shops (okay, there're worse places to be left, aren't there?) but I still had to get further up north and back home so... after the 18th.

I hope that you all had a wonderful Christmas and I wish you all the best for 2017!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Wenn du auf meinem Blog kommentierst, werden die von dir eingegebenen Formulardaten (und unter Umständen auch weitere personenbezogene Daten, wie z. B. deine IP-Adresse) an Google-Server übermittelt. Mehr Infos dazu findest du in meiner Datenschutzerklärung (https://cupofteaandbook.blogspot.de/p/datenschutzerklarung.html) und in der Datenschutzerklärung von Google (https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de).