Je suis Charlie

Je suis Charlie

Wednesday 14 February 2018

Heart of the Wolf (Heart of the Wolf #1) by Terry Spear



Just a short impression...







Blurb:

Their forbidden love may get them both killed. Bella is a red werewolf, sole survivor of the fire that killed her entire pack. Devlyn is a beta male werewolf in a pack of grays. Forced to flee her adopted gray pack when the alpha male becomes a vicious threat, she struggles to live as a lone wolf, until Devlyn, the gray male who rescued her as a pup, comes to bring her home.

When a local red werewolf goes on a killing spree, Bella and Devlyn must flee the murderer, the police and their vengeful pack leader. With the full moon rising, and her heat upon her, Bella can't resist the pull to her destined mate, even if means Devlyn will have to face the wicked alpha male in a fight to the death...


 
I've read several books by Terry Spear already and loved all of them. Heart of the Wolf was another book that I really enjoyed even though it couldn't hold my interest as well as the other books.
The story itself was nice and well-written as usual but I found myself tempted to skip parts because I was missing some chemistry and sometimes it felt a bit repetitive. Usually, with a book by Terry Spear, I must take care that I put it aside to do other things because somehow my kindle tends to be glued to my fingers when I read her books but somehow I didn't have a problem to put The Heart of the Wolf to the side to do other things.
It is a nice story and overall it is still a good book but I like other books by the author much better.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Wenn du auf meinem Blog kommentierst, werden die von dir eingegebenen Formulardaten (und unter Umständen auch weitere personenbezogene Daten, wie z. B. deine IP-Adresse) an Google-Server übermittelt. Mehr Infos dazu findest du in meiner Datenschutzerklärung (https://cupofteaandbook.blogspot.de/p/datenschutzerklarung.html) und in der Datenschutzerklärung von Google (https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de).