Je suis Charlie

Je suis Charlie

Wednesday 22 January 2020

The Girl Who Cried Werewolf (Of Fates & Fables Book 1) by Heather Hildenbrand and Bam Shepherd #TheGirlWhoCriedWerewolf

#
by 
Heather Hildenbrand and Bam Shepherd



 Book Boyfriends are real. Pass it on.

Professional book blogger Romy Cartelli may have cried werewolf once or twice. Hell, she’s even cried vampire, warlock, and dragon their fair share of times—because, as every dedicated reader knows, one book boyfriend is never enough.

And her followers love it…until they don’t.

Sure, Romy is being stalked by a sexy werewolf, but she’s got bigger issues to deal with. Like the fact that he might be a murderer. Or worse yet, that she got drunk and told all of her followers that werewolves actually exist. Then she fails to prove it.

Cue the trolling and the haters.

Now Romy’s out to prove she’s not crazy and win back her followers. But as she sets out to clear her name, she’ll discover there are bigger dangers awaiting her than internet infamy.



This book had it all, it made me laugh, and groan, roll my eyes, rant and grouch....while keeping me glued to my reader till the end. And you know what? When you come to the end and realize that this isn't the end but en end "for now" and that you really really need the next book RIGHT NOW...you know that you've read a great book!

I loved the characters despite the fact that Romy's absolute dedication to her job aka her blog made me a bit mad because I told her about a thousand times that this or that was really a bad idea or that she definitely shouldn't do whatever she was doing at that time and ... yep, you get the gist. Right, I really loved those two though and I absolutely loved the chemistry between Kash and Romy.
Kash has a hard time protecting Romy though considering the fact that she tends to make these bad decisions and, well, we left her in a pretty shitty situation which kind of pr oves my point, right? This girl did cost me a lot of nerves - but I enjoyed every single minute of it!

And now - did I mention that I NEED the next book? Right NOW?!


  🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺



No comments:

Post a Comment

Wenn du auf meinem Blog kommentierst, werden die von dir eingegebenen Formulardaten (und unter Umständen auch weitere personenbezogene Daten, wie z. B. deine IP-Adresse) an Google-Server übermittelt. Mehr Infos dazu findest du in meiner Datenschutzerklärung (https://cupofteaandbook.blogspot.de/p/datenschutzerklarung.html) und in der Datenschutzerklärung von Google (https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de).