Je suis Charlie

Je suis Charlie

Wednesday 27 September 2017

Have My Baby (Dirty DILFs #1) by Taryn Quinn









Blurb: 

Have my baby.

That was what my single dad best friend Seth said to me while I was waitressing at the diner.

His little girl wants a sibling. But Seth is a workaholic millionaire and doesn't have time to meet someone.

Someone who won't screw him over, like his kid's mother.

Only problem is this someone has secretly been in love with him since high school. I've been hiding it forever, not wanting to risk our friendship.

Sleeping with him is my biggest fantasy. And I've fantasized plenty, being a virgin. Another thing he doesn't know.

Now I have to make the biggest decision of my life.

Is having a no strings attached affair just to make a baby better than never having him at all?


 
Okay, if I read a book like this, I expect there to be some foreseeability and not necessarily some competition to Jane Austen's books so if this kind of book is what you are looking for, it is definitely the right one. It is well written and I got more than I had expected. I got a book that kept me glued to my reader and that made me feel with the hero and the heroine when they try to find out what they really want and meet with some bumps on the road on their way there.

I really liked the hero and the heroine even if it took them a (very) long time to realize how much they really care for each other. Ally is sweet and you just want her to finally find a family of her own. Seth, well, we'd better NOT talk about his family because his father is horrible and his twin...I might end up liking him. One day. I'm not there, yet, but he might have some redeeming qualities. I'm still trying to find them but...anyway. Seth and Ally are very sweet together and their love for Seth's daughter Laurie is simply touching. Lauries is so cute and sweet, you can see her and you simply get why all of them fall for her. Of course, it is a bit drastic to plan on having a baby because your child wants a brother or a sister but perhaps...well, perhaps there is more to it than that...

I really enjoyed reading this book and will definitely read it and other books by this author again.

★★★★


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wenn du auf meinem Blog kommentierst, werden die von dir eingegebenen Formulardaten (und unter Umständen auch weitere personenbezogene Daten, wie z. B. deine IP-Adresse) an Google-Server übermittelt. Mehr Infos dazu findest du in meiner Datenschutzerklärung (https://cupofteaandbook.blogspot.de/p/datenschutzerklarung.html) und in der Datenschutzerklärung von Google (https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de).