Je suis Charlie

Je suis Charlie

Wednesday 12 September 2018

From Ice To Flames (A West Brothers Novel) by A.M. Hargrove #FromIceToFlames











Blurb: 

 One Rule: No More Men.

Two years ago I walked away from a marriage I thought would last forever and all I got from it was Dick …
and I don’t mean the one between my stupid ex’s legs.
I’m talking about the one-hundred-sixty pound furry kind said ex dropped off at my doorstep.
But I’d take Dick over any man, any day.
So why did I resemble my dog, panting and drooling, whenever I ran into Hudson West, my sexy neighbor?
True, the gorgeous veterinarian was hotter than sin.
And my new roommate only made it impossible for me to avoid conversation with a man I didn’t need.
Until … some asshole decided to run Dick down.
And it was hotter than hell Hudson who came to his rescue.
Then it became impossible to ignore him.
It was only supposed to be a fling, a quickie, a one and done, I’d given into.
We both had reasons to keep it that way … my one rule and his five-year-old son.
Except things didn’t quite work out that way.
One turned into two, then three, annnnd you get the picture.
Before we knew it, he gave me a lot more than puppies and fairy tales.
I was in way too deep.
And that stupid rule?
I should’ve stuck to it because now more than my heart was at risk.



Oh My....I was so furious! This guy behaved like an a...sh. Honestly, I would have loved to kick him somewhere. Hard. I mean, he was really great before that happened but that....no. After everything else that went on, this was downright mean and absolutely uncalled for. And I really hated that she, as in Milly, our heroine, felt that she was wrong in...yeah. Just believe me - she wasn't wrong. No matter what. Nope.

Alright, Hudson didn't behave like that all the time, otherwise, I would never have read this book. Most of the time, he is really sweet and when he talks to Wiley...*sigh* Oh, Wiley is his son and he is cute. And sweet. And he loves Dick. Not that one. The one with four legs.

Lots of action, lots of romance and a bunch of charming and lovable characters of the four-legged- and the two-legged variety - I really enjoyed reading this book!


 ★★★


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wenn du auf meinem Blog kommentierst, werden die von dir eingegebenen Formulardaten (und unter Umständen auch weitere personenbezogene Daten, wie z. B. deine IP-Adresse) an Google-Server übermittelt. Mehr Infos dazu findest du in meiner Datenschutzerklärung (https://cupofteaandbook.blogspot.de/p/datenschutzerklarung.html) und in der Datenschutzerklärung von Google (https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de).