Je suis Charlie

Je suis Charlie

Tuesday 17 September 2019

Damnation: Tales of Cinder by Melissa Haag



 IT IS OOOOOOOUT!

Damnation, the final book in the Cinderella Retelling 


by Melissa Haag is finally out!



Blurb:
 
Abused but not beaten, I will break the curse.
 With the reason behind her mother’s death revealed,
it’s a race for Eloise to exact her revenge and prevent her stepsisters from marrying the prince. However, amidst the glittering jewels and colorful ball gowns, the royal court holds secrets of its own that will devastate Eloise and strike a final blow to her plans. Betrayed by the one person she thought she could trust, Eloise questions how far she’s willing to go for revenge.

After all, in the game of kingdoms, everyone is a pawn.


 "Damnation" is the final book in the Tales of Cinder series by M.J. Haag, a rather dark retelling of the tale of Cinderella. If you haven't read the other books yet, don't touch this book, don't go there, go back and start right at the beginning!
This is the finale and it is amazing! I wish that I could simply say "I knew it", which, in a way, I can say that but there were so many unexpected twists and turns that it wasn't as easy as that even though my instincts were spot on. Sort of. Mostly. Though there was much more to it and things were not as simple as I thought. This book really kept me on my toes and took me on a roller coaster of emotions! I you loved Defiant and Disdain, you will definitely love this great conclusion to the series!
Now, though, I'll have to be patient again (which is soooooo not my strongest suit) because there's still Kellen's story waiting to be told...


★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wenn du auf meinem Blog kommentierst, werden die von dir eingegebenen Formulardaten (und unter Umständen auch weitere personenbezogene Daten, wie z. B. deine IP-Adresse) an Google-Server übermittelt. Mehr Infos dazu findest du in meiner Datenschutzerklärung (https://cupofteaandbook.blogspot.de/p/datenschutzerklarung.html) und in der Datenschutzerklärung von Google (https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de).