Je suis Charlie

Je suis Charlie

Sunday 2 July 2017

The Sheikh's Pregnant Fling (Azhar Sheikhs Book 2) by Leslie North









 Blurb:
 


This book is a sweet and nice read. I've read other books by the author before which is the reason why I took a chance on a book with a Sheik in its title. I must admit that I as a bit weary as I read some books by other authors with a Sheik as a romantic hero and ended up fuming and, well, let's just say that my e-reader survived, barely. 

Knowing the author's other books. I couldn't imagine that this would be another one of those books where the modern heroine is deliriously happy to be kept in a harem and never be allowed to get out again - yay. Not.
This is definitely not the case in this book and I really enjoyed reading this sweet and charming story!

"The Sheikh's Pregnant Fling" is a strong woman who knows what she wants, it takes her some time to get there and to realize what is really important but she gets there. The mysterious Sheikh, on the other hand, is a charming modern man who respects her as a woman and as an equal. No bad clichées here, simply two people who fall in love, have to overcome some hurdles and finally get their HEA.
I was also very happy to find that it's not too long-drawn-out and hasn't too many dramatic scenes, just exactly the necessary amount of everything.

It is a simple and somewhat light read but definitely one that I will reread and that made me look for the first book in the series "The Sheikh’s Fake Fiancée".


★★★★





No comments:

Post a Comment

Wenn du auf meinem Blog kommentierst, werden die von dir eingegebenen Formulardaten (und unter Umständen auch weitere personenbezogene Daten, wie z. B. deine IP-Adresse) an Google-Server übermittelt. Mehr Infos dazu findest du in meiner Datenschutzerklärung (https://cupofteaandbook.blogspot.de/p/datenschutzerklarung.html) und in der Datenschutzerklärung von Google (https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de).