Je suis Charlie

Je suis Charlie

Tuesday 20 November 2018

BLOGTOUR: Tequila, Tequila by Emma Hart #TequilaTequila #Blogtour



*Blogtour*



Tequila, Tequila by Emma Hart

Blurb:  

TEQUILA + YOUR BEST FRIEND + YOUR BEDROOM = UM. WHOOPSIE?

Don’t sleep with your best friend.
Take it from me. I did it. And it was awful.
I-wish-the-tequila-made-me-forget kind of bad.
The problem is, Luke has forgotten. He swears that he can’t remember a thing about that night beyond the trays of tequila shots being set on the tables.
Except I can't forget. I can’t forget how good his hands felt until I fell over and hit my hip on the dresser, and I sure as hell can’t forget the entire two minutes of tap-tap-squirt.
Awkward. Embarrassing. And the new subject of a couple of dirty lucid dreams.
But I have no intention of telling him what we did. Nothing good comes from telling your best friend he’s the worst guy you’ve ever slept with.
Which makes the tequila on my birthday a very, very bad idea…

This book made me laugh so hard, it's amazing! We had kind of a rough start, I read a couple of pages and then, well, I just put it away. When I went back and read a bit further, I simply couldn't put it down anymore. I laughed, snorted and giggled my way through this book till the very last page. Then I put it down with a deep swoon-ladden sigh. Yup, I loved this book. It was fun and it was a great story with amazing, authentic and very likable characters.

How do you go back from a Tequila-incident as in having the kind of pretty bad tap-tap-squish-action with your best friend? And what's more, if you really, really think about it - do you want to go back from there or could there be a chance for something more, something like forever?
Well, when a couple of tequilas, alright, some more of them, actually, turn Aspen and Luke's friendship upside down, they have to figure out what they really want. Step back and try to forget about it (or at least try to fake that they forgot about it) or go ahead and see where this might go.
Not an easy decision, when your friendship goes way back to kindergarten because there's always the risk of losing everything but when there's no going back the only way left may be the one forward.

I loved Aspen and Luke and I loved reading this amazing book - I can't wait for the next book by Emma Hart!

★★★★

2 comments:

  1. Hello, i read your blog from time to time and i own a similar one and
    i was just curious if you get a lot of spam comments? If
    so how do you protect against it, any plugin or anything you can advise?
    I get so much lately it's driving me crazy so any support is very much
    appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup. It is annoying. That's why usually no anonymous comments go online. It is insane how many people have nothing better to do with their time...

      Delete

Wenn du auf meinem Blog kommentierst, werden die von dir eingegebenen Formulardaten (und unter Umständen auch weitere personenbezogene Daten, wie z. B. deine IP-Adresse) an Google-Server übermittelt. Mehr Infos dazu findest du in meiner Datenschutzerklärung (https://cupofteaandbook.blogspot.de/p/datenschutzerklarung.html) und in der Datenschutzerklärung von Google (https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de).