Je suis Charlie

Je suis Charlie

Wednesday 14 November 2018

Stolen Princess (Royal Conquest Duology Book 1) by Nikki Jefford #StolenPrincess



🜲🜲🜲🜲

 Stolen Princess by Nikki Jefford




This is the story we've been waiting for ever since the Ball!

Which Ball?

You've been to the Monster Ball, haven't you?


Where you there, when enemies turned into lovers when a game of campaign turned into so much more and Aerith Elmray fell for Jhaeros Kaesandarol - or did he fall for her?

If you've been there, you know how deeply Aerith feels for Jhaeros and he for her. Will that be enough when they have to face her family back home?

As it turns out though, her family, no matter how much they might object to their union, is not the biggest obstacle. Her former brother-in-law's infatuation with Aerith and the actions he is willing to take in order to get her, turn out to be even harder to deal with than her family.

When the worst happens and all those who care for her turn up in Faerie for a rescue mission, things become ...interesting.
Who will win, who will lose - and who will be the one to spend his life with Aerith?

And believe me, you don't want to miss this book. It is captivating and intense and I really enjoyed reading it. It was fun and it was rather fast-paced and entertaining. For a while I worried that things might not turn out right, but...well, all is well that ends well....is it the end, though?

Even if you haven't read the Monster Ball or at least Nikki Jefford's story in it, you will definitely enjoy this book. You don't have to know everything that happened before it, it's just a nice appetizer which you will probably want to read anyway when you've finished this delicious main course.
And I look forward to the next book in this duology! 

★★★★
 >>> A supernatural Cinderella meets Mr. Darcy and The Cruel Prince <<<

She sacrificed herself to save her family from poverty…

I finally regained my freedom, but it’s being threatened.

It wasn’t enough to kill my mate, heir to the throne. My obsessive Fae brother-in-law wants the crown. And he wants me ruling by his side.

I thought I was done with romance until a certain pompous elf reappeared in my life at the illustrious Monster Ball. A little teasing led to bruised lips and captured hearts. No one wants Jhaeros and me to be together, not even my favorite sister, Melarue. She thinks he’s a drag. But she’s a teenager just coming into her elemental powers and discovering boys—the wrong kind—the type I want to shoot arrows through.

My royal in-laws are playing a treacherous game, and my brother-in-law is determined to get what he wants. But this princess no longer has a master. I don’t want a crown. I want freedom, family, and the love of a lifetime. But love might be the one thing that destroys us all.

*Recommended reading after the prequel novella "Enemies and Lovers" in The Monster Ball Anthology. Part of a duology, but can be read as a standalone.

*This is a full-length, 90,000 words, new adult novel for mature audiences, ages 18+.

🜲🜲🜲🜲


1 comment:

  1. Hmm it looks like your website ate my first comment (it was
    extremely long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I submitted and say, I'm thoroughly
    enjoying your blog. I as well am an aspiring blog blogger but I'm still new to everything.
    Do you have any helpful hints for rookie blog writers?
    I'd definitely appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete

Wenn du auf meinem Blog kommentierst, werden die von dir eingegebenen Formulardaten (und unter Umständen auch weitere personenbezogene Daten, wie z. B. deine IP-Adresse) an Google-Server übermittelt. Mehr Infos dazu findest du in meiner Datenschutzerklärung (https://cupofteaandbook.blogspot.de/p/datenschutzerklarung.html) und in der Datenschutzerklärung von Google (https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de).