Je suis Charlie

Je suis Charlie

Monday 5 November 2018

Cocky Bastard by Penelope Ward and Vi Keeland #CockyBastard







Blurb:

He was someone who belonged in my wildest fantasies instead of a rest stop in the middle of Nebraska.

A sexy, cocky, Australian named Chance was the last person I expected to run into on my cross-country drive.

When my car broke down, we made a deal. Next thing I knew, we were traveling together, spending sexually-tense nights in hotels and taking unplanned detours.

My ordinary road trip turned into the adventure of a lifetime. It was all fun and games until things got intense.

I wanted him, but Chance wouldn’t make a move. I thought he wanted me too, but something was holding him back.

I wasn’t supposed to fall for the cocky bastard, especially when I knew we’d be going our separate ways.

All good things must come to an end, right?

Except our ending was one I didn’t see coming.


Author's note - Cocky Bastard is a full-length standalone novel. Due to strong language and sexual content, this book is not intended for readers under the age of 18.

 

Oh my....I laughed so hard ...readers beware! This is definitely not a book that you should read in public! Never ever! Okay, I also got really emotional and may have shed a tear or two - again: never ever read it in public! But - read it!
This book was so amazing, the first thing I did when I had turned the last page - I downloaded the next book in this series.

Yes, I was upset when Chance didn't give up because for a while I wasn't sure if he was just persistent and hurting her by it or if he would turn out to be the one. I was upset with him though at the beginning and I had a hard time to forgive him actually, but in the end, I could understand why he thought that he had to leave that way.
And I fell for Esmeralda ...or Pixie or... I don't know how much or how often that one made me laugh. Every time I think of him, I feel a big fat grin on my face.

No, I didn't always agree with Chance and his actions but I loved this book nonetheless. Now it's up to you to take a chance on it - it's funny and entertaining and sucked me in right from the start. Oh, just, well - if you should ever go on a road trip, don't forget to bring your goat....just saying. There's no real road trip without a goat, right?

★★★★★


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wenn du auf meinem Blog kommentierst, werden die von dir eingegebenen Formulardaten (und unter Umständen auch weitere personenbezogene Daten, wie z. B. deine IP-Adresse) an Google-Server übermittelt. Mehr Infos dazu findest du in meiner Datenschutzerklärung (https://cupofteaandbook.blogspot.de/p/datenschutzerklarung.html) und in der Datenschutzerklärung von Google (https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de).