Je suis Charlie

Je suis Charlie

Monday 18 February 2019

Armed 'N Ready by Tee O'Fallon








 Blurb:

Massachusetts State Police Sgt. Nick Houston is as tough as they come, and he and his K-9, Saxon, are hot on the trail of a major illegal gun dealer. But his best lead—the beautiful owner of the Dog Park Café, Andi Hardt––is not cooperating. Doesn’t matter how sexy she is, or that his dog seems to be in love with her. She’s a suspect and he won’t cross that line. Ever.

Andi Hardt sank everything into her dream business—the Dog Park Café, a restaurant catering to dogs as much as people. Now everything is in jeopardy because of one extremely frustrating, incredibly hot state trooper. Like it or not, she’s in Nick’s crosshairs, and he’s calling the shots. Her only option: cooperate, or lose everything she’s worked so hard for.

Nick and Andi are catapulted straight into the danger zone, forcing them to make life-altering choices, and face their desires. Risking his life for Andi is the easy part. Risking his heart is the toughest assignment Nick will face.



Suffice to say that I downloaded this book yesterday evening around half past eleven and finished it at half past five...

I really loved this book! I laughed and I was shocked and I held my breath - Nick and Andi, our hero and our heroine kept me on my toes. Andi was an amazing character, I loved that she was capable and no push-over but someone who fights for what (or whom) she wants. With Andi and Nick's pasts, well, they had their work cut out for them because experiences like that aren't easy to overcome. Not at all. And then - this end? *SIGH*

Well-written and fast-paced with a captivating and well-plotted story, this book really kept me glued to my reader. I tried to sleep, really but... I failed. This was the first book by Tee O'Fallon that I've read and I must admit that I picked it up because it reminded me of the books by Katie Ruggle that I adore and sure enough, it didn't disappoint, not at all! This was definitely not the last book by the author and I can't wait for the next book in this series!

★★★★★


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wenn du auf meinem Blog kommentierst, werden die von dir eingegebenen Formulardaten (und unter Umständen auch weitere personenbezogene Daten, wie z. B. deine IP-Adresse) an Google-Server übermittelt. Mehr Infos dazu findest du in meiner Datenschutzerklärung (https://cupofteaandbook.blogspot.de/p/datenschutzerklarung.html) und in der Datenschutzerklärung von Google (https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de).