Je suis Charlie

Je suis Charlie

Wednesday 20 February 2019

The Wrong Gentleman by Louise Bay IS LIVE! #TheWrongGentleman

   


IT'S LIVE!

And it's great!






Blurb:

The last thing I’m looking for is a man. 

Scratch that. 


The very last thing I’m looking for is love.



Love isn’t something to long for, it’s something to run from. I learned my lesson young and I learned it fast. 


When Landon Wolf swaggers into my world, I just can’t see straight—he’s brooding and British, protective and provocative. So I set aside my rules for just one night.




One night that turns into a summer.


Landon Wolf needs to take his British ass back to London. This American girl is immune.



Impervious to the delicious way he says my name.




Unmoved by the way he touches me and makes every bad memory disappear.


And completely blind to his hard body, husky-like eyes and lickable jaw.




I’m not looking for love—I just hope it hasn’t found me.


When I started to read "The Wrong Gentleman" I knew exactly what to expect as I had already read (and loved) a couple of books by Louise Bay. Well, "The Wrong Gentleman" taught me that I definitely do not know exactly what to expect and when I think that I'll get a great book to read - it might just be even better than that!

I fell in love with Skylar right from the start. Oh, don't worry, I also fell for Landon but Skylar? I loved everything about her and I could so understand Landon when he couldn't forget her and when he realized that perhaps this one-night-stand wasn't meant to stay a one-night-stand, I cheered him on. When Skylar was in danger or might have been in danger or...whatever, I worried with him. I was upset with him, I could have kicked him and I ranted and ...I just hoped that he would be able to keep her safe and show her how much she means to him.
Captivating and thrilling, a great, well-plotted and well-written story with two amazing characters, lots of romance - and more- and an interesting setting - I really loved this book! And when I found that "The Ruthless Gentleman" is the first book about the brothers Wolfe, well, I guess, I'll have to read that one as well, right? Both are stand-alones and can be read separately, of course, but after meeting Hayden and Avery in The Wrong gentleman, I can't wait to find out more about their story either!

No matter what, I really enjoyed reading "The Wrong Gentleman" and I can't wait to explore even more of Louisa Bay's books!

★★★★★



No comments:

Post a Comment

Wenn du auf meinem Blog kommentierst, werden die von dir eingegebenen Formulardaten (und unter Umständen auch weitere personenbezogene Daten, wie z. B. deine IP-Adresse) an Google-Server übermittelt. Mehr Infos dazu findest du in meiner Datenschutzerklärung (https://cupofteaandbook.blogspot.de/p/datenschutzerklarung.html) und in der Datenschutzerklärung von Google (https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de).