Je suis Charlie

Je suis Charlie

Wednesday 15 November 2017

(Sur)real by Melissa Haag








 Blurb:

My sisters hate their gifts, but they don’t know how lucky they are. They have a home and family. I have nothing. But, I am Courage, and I know my purpose. I exist for one reason only: to complete the Judgement.

Olivia is blind, yet sees. And what she sees, she keeps to herself. Her father conspires for control while Olivia does her own plotting with forces that only she understands. Now, time is running out, and choices that will impact the world must be made.



We've been with the Judgements and the wolves in their lives now for a long time and now, this book is the final book in this amazing series, this is the end of our journey, this is the book where the Judgement will be made. This is the time when Hope, Prosperity, Wisdom, Strength, Peace, and Courage come together to change the future of our world.

Well, this book definitely did change my world. It's not just intense but also one of those books that you should never ever read in public because it'll leave you crying, sobbing, tentatively smiling, hoping...and sobbing once again.
A rollercoaster of emotions, knuckle-biting, kindle-throwing, hanky-crunching action from the beginning straight to the end that kept me glued to the pages.

This book and its characters stayed with me long after the last page had been read. The fate of so many of them ..well, there are some things that happened, let's just say that it'll take me even more time till I'll even start to forgive the author, IF I ever forgive her...

Gripping, intense, emotional - a worthy finale to an amazing series!


★★



No comments:

Post a Comment

Wenn du auf meinem Blog kommentierst, werden die von dir eingegebenen Formulardaten (und unter Umständen auch weitere personenbezogene Daten, wie z. B. deine IP-Adresse) an Google-Server übermittelt. Mehr Infos dazu findest du in meiner Datenschutzerklärung (https://cupofteaandbook.blogspot.de/p/datenschutzerklarung.html) und in der Datenschutzerklärung von Google (https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de).