Je suis Charlie

Je suis Charlie

Tuesday 7 November 2017

The Right Kind of Reckless (Reckless Hearts #2) by Heather Van Fleet

   









Blurb: 

I'm in love with a woman I can't have, and there's absolutely nothing I can do to stop myself from falling.

The problem? Her brother's my best friend.

I shouldn't want her this much. Not when it goes against the bro code. Not when I've never been able to commit to a woman for longer than a night.

But one look into her eyes and I'm a mess for her. She's my everything. And I have to walk away with nothing.

 

Where to start with this book? I loved it. It was funny and amazing and I laughed a lot and I swooned a lot and I giggled even more - and I fell for those guys, little beaner and all those around them once more.
Max and Lia are a wonderful couple with lots of chemistry and sparks that could light the sky, even when they are not fighting.

Max, Collin, and Gavin, three former marines, have been living together since they returned to the States after their last raid. Together they take care of little Chloe, Collin's nine-months-old daughter. The way these strong and very manly guys fawn over the little girl - simply incomparable. They are so sweet with her and protective, it is really cute.

Oh, their protectiveness doesn't stop there, it also extends to Lia, Collin's sister. Max has had a crush on her for a long time now - and she on him but due to circumstances (and Collin and, of course, Lia's history) they never acted on it. Okay, almost never.
Lia has been acting up and changed her style and outfit to something pretty badass ever since the fatal night where Max came to her rescue. Ever since that night, she has had major trust issues and, well, let's just say that Max reputation as a...lover of women...or something like that... doesn't really help.
Would he be able to change for the right girl? And how would Collin react to his friend dating his little sister (no matter how old she is and how good she is at kicking ass herself) if Max was able to convince this pink-haired, sassy goddess that she could trust him?

Another funny, smart and wonderful book in this series - I can't wait for the next!

Oh, by the way - you might want to check out Reckless Hearts first, it is not necessary to understand The Right Kind of Reckless but you might enjoy it even more.


★★



1 comment:

  1. Love this review so much. Thank you so much for taking the time to read and review and post!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Wenn du auf meinem Blog kommentierst, werden die von dir eingegebenen Formulardaten (und unter Umständen auch weitere personenbezogene Daten, wie z. B. deine IP-Adresse) an Google-Server übermittelt. Mehr Infos dazu findest du in meiner Datenschutzerklärung (https://cupofteaandbook.blogspot.de/p/datenschutzerklarung.html) und in der Datenschutzerklärung von Google (https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de).