Je suis Charlie

Je suis Charlie

Tuesday 27 June 2017

Authors at the RARE 17 and their books (Tamarra Webber/Anne Eliot/Karina Halle/Natasha Boyd) #RARE17




Okay, I was really really looking forward to meeting the very charming Tammara Webber as I fell in love with her book Easy and later on Breakable in 2012. I can't say how often I've read that book since that day but - quite a few times. Both books are also available in German: Einfach Liebe and Einfach für Dich, by the way. Three years ago I was lucky and won both books, Easy and Breakable (Signed!) in a giveaway.
That's when I finally realized that Tammara Webber has written many more books and started to read Between the lines, the first of four books in the series. Those books have also been translated and are available in German - and they are also definitely worth a look!


🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺



Completely new to me was Anne Eliot. I didn't have the time to check out her books before I went to the RARE and when my daughter and I passed her table, I was curious and just had to look at all those beauties there, especially as Anne Eliot did not only have her books there but also very lovingly prepared little swag bags with signed cards and bracelets and stuff in them that drew my eyes as well. Her books Almost and Unmaking Hunter Kennedy somehow found their way in our bag. Both sound very promising and I'm looking forward to reading them. Anne Eliot herself was very sweet and nice and it was fun to meet her!


🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺

Another author who we met at the RARE and went to get our books signed by was Karina Halle, whose books The Pact and The Play are also waiting to be read. What I've read about them and according to the first pages, I'm very optimistic that I'll like them.

I know, I know, I just didn't have enough time because the decision to go to the RARE Berlin was rather spontaneous and we simply didn't have enough time before it to read all the books that I bought in anticipation of the event.


🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺

Do you know Natasha Boyd? But - do you now her award-winning Butler Cove Series? No? Well, it's time to change that, I think!  Look at those badges:"No boy I knew lived up to the fantasy from the many books I'd read UNTIL JACK" - That about sums up the whole dilemma of all those amazing book boyfriends, right? Almost no living, breathing boyfriend could ever win, when you compare them to our beloved book boyfriends! Apart from Jack, the books have many other qualities and you might want to check them out starting with Eversea which is also available in German.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wenn du auf meinem Blog kommentierst, werden die von dir eingegebenen Formulardaten (und unter Umständen auch weitere personenbezogene Daten, wie z. B. deine IP-Adresse) an Google-Server übermittelt. Mehr Infos dazu findest du in meiner Datenschutzerklärung (https://cupofteaandbook.blogspot.de/p/datenschutzerklarung.html) und in der Datenschutzerklärung von Google (https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de).